Haiz..now at home..nth to do...sick..gastric got problem...lata might be goin to consult a doctor..
hmm..now,lets sae bout yesterday..
I am sick..after recess lor..gastric pain,kept vomit..b4 recess,sumone send me a msg..sae i teach XZ how to slash..k my fault...
I changing place lol..but not sure yet..but i am sure if thr a chance,i will change to a place far away frm XZ...so she wun learn anything frm me leh..
den Trng..
Gastric pain,resting half of the trng resting lor...
after trng,tio Ap by two guy...one i think i bang seh him..but is XZ bangseh liao den i follow XZ de..coz dunwan bzngseh XZ...den i tio ap..
another one?dunno y suddenly AP me..ME only..Got sae bye back toXZ...but when i sae,he turn a way!WTF...
Gastric pain again ahh..i think really sick leh..sien...
hmm..now,lets sae bout yesterday..
I am sick..after recess lor..gastric pain,kept vomit..b4 recess,sumone send me a msg..sae i teach XZ how to slash..k my fault...
I changing place lol..but not sure yet..but i am sure if thr a chance,i will change to a place far away frm XZ...so she wun learn anything frm me leh..
den Trng..
Gastric pain,resting half of the trng resting lor...
after trng,tio Ap by two guy...one i think i bang seh him..but is XZ bangseh liao den i follow XZ de..coz dunwan bzngseh XZ...den i tio ap..
another one?dunno y suddenly AP me..ME only..Got sae bye back toXZ...but when i sae,he turn a way!WTF...
Gastric pain again ahh..i think really sick leh..sien...
