I hate it..
My math paper one got 5/50
paper two 26/50
I fail it..
And same goes to my english..
Sien diao...
I really awaits to drop to NA,
Guess what? iif i drop to Na i will try my best to drop to NT or quit school...
I really Wanna to give up my studies..
I dun care how my parents object..
hmm..slashin?
He noe liao, scold my lor...
the Zhou bu go tell him..
i dun care...If i want /
i will still do it de...
/////////// my hand
XiuZhen!you btr dun learnt..if not...i will might as well kill myself...
If you do it..Ur bf...ur dar will sad de..please think of him!
SK?i believe you would do it...dun spoilt ur beautiful hand, unlike mine who had around 60 to 70 scar de..k?
Please!if i really /..juz dun angry..coz its the only way i can vent my saddness and anger out.
If i can sae all tat, i will try...but if i cant, means cant....
ALLOW ME TO /...
