Haiyo...
I damn tired...
gastric damn pain..
nw my health condition is greatly affected by my gastric problem..
I wan DIE...
but i dun hab dee courage arhh..
XZ found my slashed on my upper arm..lol..
WTF...
I really promised not to..but give me summtymme arhh...
sien diao..
now got tution liao..I REALLY HATE IT!!
I dun want to study..
i wan to quit school..
but its not possible...
SUA!!
but pass few day quite happy..
a most very day BASKTBALL!!
haha...
wednesday,after CIP when to jonathan hse with xz...
we walk until half rain..we were WET!!!
aiyo...Den i watch la pi xiao xin there..
joon kiat cum follow by guodong and yong chin..
we made guodong angry..hmm..
but at least we manage to cheer him up lata in the night...
HAHA..
den?yesterday..Guodong, Xiuzhen, Joon kiat, Yonglin, Yong Chin, Aloysius, Stephen and me went to paya lebar CC after the boys training..we eat in white tangerine and we went play basketball again..
stephen and yong lin were verbally fighting..we tried to cool the whole damn ting down..but its useless...stephen den walk away...haizz...
den dunno y..suddenly all became so quiet..only aloy and yonglin were playing and joking...
so sien diao..but agfter tat all okae liao...back to normal...
HEE!!!
Nw?sien diao lol..whole day nid to be at home..do the stupid math homewerk!
I feel lyk i hate math more den bfore le..
MATH SUX TO CORE AND IF THERE IS SUMTHING DEEPER DEN THE CORE..TAT WILL BE IT!!!!!!
