Happy father days to every father...
AS WELL AS my FATHER!!
i am sorry to say..this is the first father day tat we actually celebrate it..
I start to celebrate it coz i dun wan to regret it lata on..So HAppy father day..
juz think tat my father is working on father makes me think life fer him is so miserable...
PA!!!I LURVE EWW!!!!!!
Truly Deeply madly..
Yahh..
I dint write tat on mother's day..
MUM!!!I LURVE EWW TOOOOO..
Madly Deeply Truly..
I starts to tink to the positive side of life..
who makes me think this way?
My mum, my bro...
REally WANNA sae a VERY VERY BIGgis THANK YOU TO THEM...
no more slashing...
But i do hate the guys...Lying to me sae they was kick out of T-Net...
dun feel lyk toking to them..
Especially GD and ZB...they last tym trick me make me angry..
still not enough mehh?
HMPH...
NBM..
Suddenly feel lyk saying sumthing
Firstly, I lurve my FAMILY..
Secondly,MY FRIEND..(Friends and basketball is equal..HEHEHE)
Thirdly,I lurve my Handphone and headset.
Fourtly,Penguin and lollipop...ICE-CREAM too!!
Fifth,My bed and PSP...
SIEN DIAO!!!!
I LUVRE TO BE LAMERS IN MY GROUP OF FRIEND!!!!
