MONDAY-
Yeahh...
Stop at lat monday huh..
its kinda fun..
Yeahh...
Stop at lat monday huh..
its kinda fun..
but thrs is mre ppl join in..
not juz SK and XZ..
the whole loads of guys..
hmm..Watch hancock..
ITS WAS WHOLE LOADS OF LAUGHTER...
hahas...
my sis sae Will Smith is indian..(No offence,she's still young)
i corrected her..but at the end..i really cant give her a correct nationality..
hmm..Watch hancock..
ITS WAS WHOLE LOADS OF LAUGHTER...
hahas...
my sis sae Will Smith is indian..(No offence,she's still young)
i corrected her..but at the end..i really cant give her a correct nationality..
hmm..
my sis..gave half bag of popcorn to my frens at the back sit..lol..
YC go learn the way she sae..
LAME SHIT..
HAHAs..
Lata on we actually went to pl and play..
i went home at 6pm sharp..
cuz feel abit tio bangseh..
they play in another court..waiting them to finish..
den want go eat dur..
but they play so long..
go home lol..
my sis..gave half bag of popcorn to my frens at the back sit..lol..
YC go learn the way she sae..
LAME SHIT..
HAHAs..
Lata on we actually went to pl and play..
i went home at 6pm sharp..
cuz feel abit tio bangseh..
they play in another court..waiting them to finish..
den want go eat dur..
but they play so long..
go home lol..
when reach home?
hmm..
i 4got lerhh..
tats all lol..
Tuesday-friday-
hmm..
i 4got lerhh..
tats all lol..
Tuesday-friday-
Hmm..alot of things going on..
i dunwanna sae..
i dunwanna sae..
THIS WEEK!!
Feel lyk confessing my lurve to all my Friens..
DEAR FRIENDS,
I REALLY GOT TO SAY..
I LOVE YOU GUYS...
I REALLY DO SO..
I AM AFRAID TO LOSE THE FRIENDSHIP..
I TREASURE YOUR CARE LOADS..
TAGGIES TO REPLY..
Yearhh...
Feel lyk confessing my lurve to all my Friens..
DEAR FRIENDS,
I REALLY GOT TO SAY..
I LOVE YOU GUYS...
I REALLY DO SO..
I AM AFRAID TO LOSE THE FRIENDSHIP..
I TREASURE YOUR CARE LOADS..
TAGGIES TO REPLY..
Yearhh...
juz feel lyk saying things in class..
yeepp..
yeepp..
Slackin in math,geog,cme,science & chinese..
eating whatever so...
eating whatever so...
hmm..
TUESDAY!!!
really missed it..
HK student cum over..
we were so paiseh to talk..
really missed it..
HK student cum over..
we were so paiseh to talk..
we got the last year student to help..
aniwae..we get to noe each other FAST..
hass..i can understand canto..
its..yearhh..
hass..i can understand canto..
its..yearhh..
fun!!
looking forward to find them..
SATURDAY-
ITS TODAY..
yearhh..today got wake up by sumbody..
sae i missed call him..den..
WTF..nvr c wad tym is the missed call..
its yesterday nite luhhss..
lame SHIT..
looking forward to find them..
SATURDAY-
ITS TODAY..
yearhh..today got wake up by sumbody..
sae i missed call him..den..
WTF..nvr c wad tym is the missed call..
its yesterday nite luhhss..
lame SHIT..
hmm..
after tution wanna go gelang serai one..
but in dee end..
i did not..
hmmm..
today tution WAS REAL DAMN FUN!!
HAHAS...
after tution wanna go gelang serai one..
but in dee end..
i did not..
hmmm..
today tution WAS REAL DAMN FUN!!
HAHAS...
aniwaes..unplesant thins happen..
at the late evening..
but its settle aniwae..
hmm..
nth to say lerhh..
at the late evening..
but its settle aniwae..
hmm..
nth to say lerhh..
now no cable..
cant post photo..
hmm..
tmr den post barhhs..
yepp..
yepp..
gotta JIAYOUS..
JIAYOUS JIAYOUS JIAYOUS!!!!!
'/I really love my FRIENDS..&i dun wanna LOSE 'hem
