This post is actuall sumhow abit lyk xz post..
we were in the same situation..
Lets treat it as..We had attitude problems..
just wanna be bak my oldself...
I dun wanna give a damn anymre..
I rather you hate me ferr who i am den love me for who i am not..
I dunwanna give a damn anymre..
XZ, LET tgt march towards a new oldself..
and by den..i will be more inmature--
more BITCHY
more GIRLY..
hmm..
SO..
we were in the same situation..
Lets treat it as..We had attitude problems..
just wanna be bak my oldself...
I dun wanna give a damn anymre..
I rather you hate me ferr who i am den love me for who i am not..
I dunwanna give a damn anymre..
XZ, LET tgt march towards a new oldself..
and by den..i will be more inmature--
more BITCHY
more GIRLY..
hmm..
SO..
Go AHEAD
Hate me or love me..
the choice is in ur hand..
yeah..
nth to say lerhh..
my health sucks..
Hate me or love me..
the choice is in ur hand..
yeah..
nth to say lerhh..
my health sucks..
now got back the freaking
breathing difficulties problems...
yahh..
wanna rest now..
i really feel alone now..
wif no help & alone to settle problems
BBF--SK&XZ..
pls be at my side..
breathing difficulties problems...
yahh..
wanna rest now..
i really feel alone now..
wif no help & alone to settle problems
BBF--SK&XZ..
pls be at my side..
