Its dunno how many days of
exam lerhhs..
goin to finish lerhhs!!
HIPHIP HOORAYS!!
i luv it sia..
enjoy dayas cuming..
book in dusbin..
mind is slping..
heart is enjooying!!
WOOS!!!
haiz..
so sien..
nth to do..
got any eo derhh song intro me?
cant find anymre lerhss..
my hp almost all EMO song..
got a feelin this friday wan stay
at home slp whole day..
dun wan go any whr sia..
Just wan to slp slp...
i really very tiring..
ferr no matter wad result i got..
i will alwaes rmb..
wad matters the most
is whether i got try my best marhhs
i WONT CRY!!
cause i will be strong..
i will not cry animre..
even so..
exam lerhhs..
goin to finish lerhhs!!
HIPHIP HOORAYS!!
i luv it sia..
enjoy dayas cuming..
book in dusbin..
mind is slping..
heart is enjooying!!
WOOS!!!
haiz..
so sien..
nth to do..
got any eo derhh song intro me?
cant find anymre lerhss..
my hp almost all EMO song..
got a feelin this friday wan stay
at home slp whole day..
dun wan go any whr sia..
Just wan to slp slp...
i really very tiring..
ferr no matter wad result i got..
i will alwaes rmb..
wad matters the most
is whether i got try my best marhhs
i WONT CRY!!
cause i will be strong..
i will not cry animre..
even so..
not infront of anione..
I juz wanna be strong..
out of a sudden,
let down ur bags,
you will feel lighter..
let down ur saddness,
you will feel happier,
but if you let down ur memorise
you will feel lost.
Now i was lyk DEAD?
i am doing nth..
i dun missed the past..
dun wanna go back..
and i dun feel lyk living to see
the the future..
everyting seems to be meaningless..
or mayb its becoz of my mood now?
I juz wanna be strong..
out of a sudden,
let down ur bags,
you will feel lighter..
let down ur saddness,
you will feel happier,
but if you let down ur memorise
you will feel lost.
Now i was lyk DEAD?
i am doing nth..
i dun missed the past..
dun wanna go back..
and i dun feel lyk living to see
the the future..
everyting seems to be meaningless..
or mayb its becoz of my mood now?
hmm..
haing gastric pain again..
will i die?
can i die?
i really dun see my aim to live on..
on going life makes me tired..
and i wanna slp..
Forever..
i really cant continue y life..
is it becoz i am weak?
i dunwan to lose animre
loves ones..
i am soo self fish..
SERIOUS?OR NOT?
still thinking
Well..
friendship?
i feel lyk i am alone..
i HATE alone..
but i grew love for it..
slowwly..
I TRUST MYSELF BETTER!
withou knowing..
i found myself in my room..
with eeryting close SHUT..
haing gastric pain again..
will i die?
can i die?
i really dun see my aim to live on..
on going life makes me tired..
and i wanna slp..
Forever..
i really cant continue y life..
is it becoz i am weak?
i dunwan to lose animre
loves ones..
i am soo self fish..
SERIOUS?OR NOT?
still thinking
Well..
friendship?
i feel lyk i am alone..
i HATE alone..
but i grew love for it..
slowwly..
I TRUST MYSELF BETTER!
withou knowing..
i found myself in my room..
with eeryting close SHUT..
alone?
wads the defination?
physically or mentally..
can help it..
i want my life CLOSE SHUT FROM OUTER WORLD!!
next
Trust in relationship..
really cant trust it,,
all my friends..
many of them suffer..
only afew living happy with tat..
y is it so difficult?
wads the defination?
physically or mentally..
can help it..
i want my life CLOSE SHUT FROM OUTER WORLD!!
next
Trust in relationship..
really cant trust it,,
all my friends..
many of them suffer..
only afew living happy with tat..
y is it so difficult?
Y?
ferr no one to understand,,
ferr us to try out..
MY emo area..
if i can have a dream emo place..
i want it to be in a enclose area in one forest..
TAll trees,covering the sky,
at the same tym..
i feel grey thr..
with a lake,purple coloured water
total slients..
cold water..
peace..
nice huh?
hahas..
Fer me
I am too strong to cry?
but i am too weak to rise above it?
I have to move on wif my life,
thus,my wound never heals
A wounded soul, drenched in pain,
Broken trust and faith,
Yet I must go on,
whilst keep taking the pain.
I'm alive yet dead,
I must keep smiling,
I must keep taking the pain.
ferr no one to understand,,
ferr us to try out..
MY emo area..
if i can have a dream emo place..
i want it to be in a enclose area in one forest..
TAll trees,covering the sky,
at the same tym..
i feel grey thr..
with a lake,purple coloured water
total slients..
cold water..
peace..
nice huh?
hahas..
Fer me
I am too strong to cry?
but i am too weak to rise above it?
I have to move on wif my life,
thus,my wound never heals
A wounded soul, drenched in pain,
Broken trust and faith,
Yet I must go on,
whilst keep taking the pain.
I'm alive yet dead,
I must keep smiling,
I must keep taking the pain.
