Seriously, I felt like its a Sin.
Yeah, Why does all this have to happen in our life?
Like its my fault?
Yeah, Why does all this have to happen in our life?
Like its my fault?
Does everyone go thruu all this?
But they are handling it very well?
And im like a weakling who fucking needs to show out?
And im like a weakling who fucking needs to show out?
Needs to cry and showing out all my feeling?
When i m sad, Why m i crying?
its a sin.
its a sin.
When i m Fedup, When m i Angry?
its a sin.
I started feeling that confiding and expressing of emotion is like a sin.
its a sin.
I started feeling that confiding and expressing of emotion is like a sin.
im collapsing,
soon.
Deep breath,
And i wish i could forget,
just how hard life can be.
m,nomorecrying
Labels: no tears
